Monday 21 January 2013

Lots of projects!


I have been extremely busy over Christmas with my crochet and have completed a few projects that I adore! I find that even though I have been a bit poorly and full of cold I find it good therapy for getting better!! Enjoy having a browse through. :)x


 
I fell in love with the wolf hat in this months copy of Inside crochet magazine.
Isn't he completely adorable!
I think his hairy ears are very cute.


 
 
Working on bunting orders for one of my super customers!
This will be a birthday gift for her mum.



 
I have had a little time to complete some of my own projects over Christmas. I'm loving this pretty granny cushion.


 
My boys sporting their matching penguin hats which you can order from here 
Take care in this lovely snow and keep warm!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment